Please note specific COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
are available here
The Conditions of Entry to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium outlined on this page are designed to ensure the safety of our patrons, competitors and staff.
These Conditions of Entry should be read in conjuction with the Conditions of Sale appearing on each event ticket or membership card.
Smoking on the premises is not permitted. Pass outs are available at all gates by scanning your valid ticket out and scanning back in on re-entry. Pass-outs are available until 20 minutes prior to the advertised game completion time. Pass outs may not be available for certain events.
Some sporting events and other activities are dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
By purchasing a ticket to attend Netstrata Jubilee Stadium (membership or match day ticketing) you are consenting to your image to be used for promotional material.
Conditions of Entry may vary between events, subject to the event.
All persons entering the Stadium are advised that they are entering a licenced premises.
Checking procedures will apply at all entrances to prevent prohibited items from entering.
For some events, drinks are required to be decanted into approved plastic cups once purchased.
When leaving the stadium please have consideration for our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
The full Conditions of Entry into Netstrata Jubilee Stadium are outlined on the Netstrata Jubilee Stadium Conditions of Entry
- Illegal substances/illicit drugs or alcohol of any form
- Cans, glass bottles, breakable containers, unsealed beverages of any kind
- Commercial fast foods (food from recognisable food outlets with a registered trademark/known as ‘fast food’. This could include but is not limited to: McDonald’s, KFC, Red Rooster, Subway, fish and chips, sushi)
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles
- Professional (long lens) cameras and recording devices for commercial purposes, including any lenses over 200mm
- Flares, fireworks and explosives or missiles of any description, e.g. balls, frisbees, register rolls
- Chopped or shredded paper which could be used as confetti, as well as register rolls, streamers or other items deemed as confetti
- Flags or banners over the following dimensions: 1.5m x 1m with flagpoles over 1.5m. All flags and banners must be pre-registered and approved
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons, knives or imitation weapons, laser pointers, aerosol air horns, musical instruments or whistles
- Coolers/eskies larger than 30cm L x 20cm W x 35cm H
- Sealed plastic bottles
- Home-made food, such as sandwiches, wraps, baby food
- Umbrellas (provided they do not obstruct other patrons’ views) (Please note: umbrellas are a prohibited item for Asian Champions League events)
- Folding chairs/seats for the general admission hills (Please note: The general admission hill areas may be enforced as a “Standing Area Only” when capacity is reached at which time chairs of any kind will not be permitted)
Due to safety reasons, prams and strollers are not permitted into seating areas and cannot be kept in aisles or other open areas which may impact the safe passage of patrons. Prams and strollers must be stowed under seats in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons moving between seats. Prams left inside gates by patrons are not monitored by staff.
Specific Conditions for the different codes can be found below:
Back to top of page