Updates to NRL fixtures at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium as matches relocated to Queensland
Wednesday, 28 July 2021
With the recent announcement by the Premier of NSW, Gladys Berejiklian, extending the current stay-at-home orders
, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium will remain closed to the public.
The following matches will not be played at the venue:
- Sunday, 25 July 2021 - St George Illawarra Dragons v Gold Coast Titans
- Sunday, 1 August 2021 - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
- Sunday, 15 August 2021 - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks v Newcastle Knights
- Sunday, 22 August 2021 - St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters
- Saturday, 28 August 2021 - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks v Brisbane Broncos
- Friday, 3 September 2021 - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks v Melbourne Storm
Tickets purchased to these events by credit or debit card will be refunded in full (including ticket insurance premium or refundable ticket purchase, if relevant) and patrons do not need to take any action. Patrons should allow approximately 20 working days for the refund to appear in their account.
Patrons who purchased tickets in an Agency using cash or EFTPOS will receive a full refund to a bank account. Please provide us with your bank accounts details on the Ticketek website
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience during this time and understanding that public health and safety is the top priority.
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium wishes both teams the best of luck in the coming weeks and we look forward to welcoming you back to the venue as soon as possible.
For more information regarding the relocation, please visit the NRL website