What can I expect when I arrive at the Stadium?
- We advise you to read the Venue's Conditions of Entry before purchasing a ticket to any event at the venue
- We encourage fans to arrive as early as possible. And to fast-track your entry, we encourage you to attend the event without bags
- Enter only via the gate allocated on your ticket
- Where possible, maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party. Particularly when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged in the venue. Please bring your own mask, and be mindful of how and where you dispose of them
- There is no cash facilities at the Stadium. Food and beverage cards may be purchased with cash from F&B1 (western grandstand) or Scoreboard outlet (north-eastern stand) and are valid for three years.
Patrons are encouraged to:
- Download your mobile ticket before you arrive
- Forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group
- Arrive early and enter via the gate displayed on your ticket
What has changed at the Stadium due to COVID-19?
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium has implemented various measure to ensure fans, staff and players remain safe while in the stadium. This includes:
- Additional sanitation measures to high-touch points, such as handrails is taking place pre-event, during and post-event
- The stadium is now cashless, meaning cash is no longer accepted for all food and beverage and ticket purchases
- Hand sanitising stations are available at all Entry/Exit points as well as situated around the stadium
- By adhering to the above, you can help ensure that we all enjoy a safe experience at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Back to top of page
Australian Government Department of Health
World Health Organisation